Losing weight is hard. But it’s not difficult.
People who are attempting to shape up often attempt it as part of an overall ‘lifestyle improvement’. We prefer to approach things from the other angle. If you focus on smaller, attainable wins, the momentum will help you achieve your larger goals.
I lost 7 stone (100 lb, 45 kg) and I want to help you do the same. But everyone’s different. What worked for me won’t necessarily work for you.
So I have an arsenal of different tools and tips that can help you get there. Working together, we can build your own suite of mechanisms to reach the result you’re aiming for.
- Methods are approaches, diets and tips to help you succeed.
- Supports offer sympathy and help through the process.
- Motivators inspire you to keep going.
- Trackers help you monitor your actions and your results – because you can’t change what you don’t measure.
- Enforcers are the ‘stick’ part of ‘carrot and stick’ – they make sure you keep with the commitments you made.